Our practice emphasizes early orthodontic intervention. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends an orthodontic evaluation at the age of 7. Early treatment allows us to take advantage of a child’s natural growth. It also makes it possible to avoid permanent tooth extractions and more difficult treatment at a later date. Schedule an examination to see if your child is a candidate for early orthodontic treatment.
- Are Your Teeth Shifting? Why It’s Happening and What You Can Do About It
- Teeth Gap? 5 Big Reasons to Consider Invisalign
- Straighten Things Out: What to Expect From the Invisalign Process
- How Invisalign Has Become a Major Breakthrough in Orthodontic Treatment
- Reasons To Seek In Office Care Over At Home Treatment