Our practice emphasizes early orthodontic intervention. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends an orthodontic evaluation at the age of 7. Early treatment allows us to take advantage of a child’s natural growth. It also makes it possible to avoid permanent tooth extractions and more difficult treatment at a later date. Schedule an examination to see if your child is a candidate for early orthodontic treatment.
- Upgrading Your Smile: 5 Major Factors to Consider Before Getting Invisalign
- Invisalign Treatment: An Alternative to Braces
- A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Floss Your Teeth With Braces
- 7 Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Invisalign
- A Complete Guide to Overbite Correction With Invisalign