Our practice emphasizes early orthodontic intervention. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends an orthodontic evaluation at the age of 7. Early treatment allows us to take advantage of a child’s natural growth. It also makes it possible to avoid permanent tooth extractions and more difficult treatment at a later date. Schedule an examination to see if your child is a candidate for early orthodontic treatment.
- 7 Essential Tips on How to Clean Invisalign Retainers
- 7 Important Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Invisalign Treatment
- Straighten Things Out: What to Expect From the Invisalign Process
- How Invisalign Has Become a Major Breakthrough in Orthodontic Treatment
- Reasons To Seek In Office Care Over At Home Treatment